Facilities


Styninger Funeral Home

site image


This facility was built in the 1880's by T.B. Needles as his private residence. Mr. Needles was a local banker and dignitary with the United States government. He was the gentleman that fired the gun to begin the great Oklahoma land rush. In 1942, the Needles family sold their home to Mr.'s Haney and Hileman who converted it to a funeral home. In 2000, the building underwent a $150,000 renovation which included off street parking, handicap accessibility, a family lounge and state of the art preparation facilities. The building is well appointed with modern amenities but retains it's historic charm to create a warm "home like" atmosphere. This is one of only a dozen buildings registered as a Washington County historic landmark.


Click one of the images below to view a large copy of it. When viewing the image, click on the left or right edges to scroll forward and back through all images.

Styninger Funeral & Cremation Chapel

site image

Click one of the images below to view a large copy of it. When viewing the image, click on the left or right edges to scroll forward and back through all images.

© 2018 Styninger Funeral Home. All Rights Reserved. Funeral Home website by CFS